AFK Myers actually exist...
...today I happened to play against him, and since I saw this build on Reddit I knew what was going on, poor one survivor, he didn't know [*]
I play solo, soo...noice matchmaking btw devs...
...today I happened to play against him, and since I saw this build on Reddit I knew what was going on, poor one survivor, he didn't know [*]
I play solo, soo...noice matchmaking btw devs...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still don't understand how one could pulled that off, you can hear Myers tier up from 1 to 2.
there are many survivors who are too conceited and do not pay attention to it, I think
Get to tier 2 and just go afk, that's all