I actually did good with nurse
I recently got a 4k with the nurse which is a great achievement for me because I'm not good at her but I've decided to start practicing with her more. I decided not to use perks like noed or use things like moris because then I would get too used to that and I wouldn't actually learn the character. I'm also not using addons with her because I've heard that most of the addons mess with your muscle memory. But how the match went. Well it was lerys and they fixed 4 gens but the last 3 were very close together. I made tons of mistakes but I tried to predict where they would go more than just trying to blink towards them. Most of the predictions were correct so I got some sweet sweet hits and even grabbed a meg off a pallet. Sorry if I'm sounding really ridiculous I just cant belive I got a 4k with the killer i normally suck at. This was a rank 7 game too for those of you interested, so they weren't new players. So yeah that's my nurse story for ya. Sorry for acting too excited, I know I'm not the first person to get a 4k with nurse.
Comments
Be proud! It takes some serious time to get her blinks down AND to learn her mindgames. I play PS4 and have spent a considerable amount of time practicing Nurse. I know the feeling of struggling early on and to finally "git gud" and bring true fear to the game.
So great job to you!