Wait this is Pog

The doctor has custom chase music....


I know people are discontent with a lot of the planned update...

But doctor now has custom chase music....

How is anyone not talking about this, we are finally seeing something (minor for some) everyone wanted. I like this, I can't wait what they put for Legion or Spirit

Comments

  • The whole update looks awesome. They put in some great work. Everyone flipping out before they even played it.

  • We had confirmation before that every killer will get their own chase music. When they get updated.

    So it's not big news to most people (here, at least)


    But is the song good? Can you link it?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    We had confirmation before that every killer will get their own chase music. When they get updated.

    So it's not big news to most people (here, at least)

    But is the song good? Can you link it?

    I believe this is the one.

    https://youtu.be/uWUUnE5e1e4

    It sounds amazing I love it

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    The killer changes makes doctor worse then legion. Keep that in mind.

    This thread is not about that. It's that they're adding custom music for the OG Killers. Which is great

  • The whole PTB made me pretty confident everyone cries a bit too much

    Doc is great, his chase music is awesome too

    Lery's looks dope too, very cool, and seems very fair to both sides

    New Ruin is cool. I said it.

    And the new rift / tome look fun and cool cosmetics, tho the free track still looks a bit empty, i would switch a few cosmetics/charms from the premium into the free track

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/975968#Comment_975968

    If it comes with each rework that legions everyone, it's not pogdog, sadly.

    Bro its pog.

    New doc isnt even that terrible, he's roughly the same with some new quirks. Those can change anyway before release or even a patch buff.

    He has custom chase music now. And I think that makes me a lot more happier than everything else this update. Quit being a pessimist about it