Buff "This is not happen" to counter Ruin. Don't nerf Ruin.

Hex:Ruin make balance in red rank.

1 Gen = 80 sec. If killer chase first survival 80 sec = 3 gens are completed. And you can't eliminate one survival from the game quickly, because of "Decisive Strike".

If BHVR worry about new players miss skill check. Just buff "This is not happen" to be active without injuring. It will be the best perk for new players to practice skill check.

Survivals should pay at least 1 slot to counter Hex:Ruin such as small game, Detective's Hunch, (+new "This is not happen")

Killer have 4 perks, and Survival have 16 perks. It is really worth that only one survival's perk can destroy one killer perk.

PS. I'm 1st rank from both side. Right now, When I want to play survival. I will wait more than 10 mins in lobby.

1984.png


Comments