This is for every killer main also survivors too. Stop complaining.!.

It's really sad that the devs get sooo much hate from players either it's from the survivor side or its the killer side:(


Why don't you players just try the ptb first before you give your anger/hate on the devs? It's not going to change a thing if you just give your hate/anger to the devs. Yes you can complain But when you say that the devs care about one side and not the other, I think you are overreacting.


This needs to stop. JUST TRY OUT THE PTB WILL YA? Trust me it's the only way to know if it's a bad change or a good change.


You see survivors said similer things about past perks/changes and oh my now the killer side is saying the same thing now! Oh no what are we going to do I know let's complain and threaten were going to leave this game, cause the devs cater to survivors and care about money. Like come on guys you are really acting like small kids and it's soo sad that your overreacting.

Also I play both roles.

Thx for reading this I hope this got through to you killer/survivor mains out there:) see you in the fog.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/118258/this-is-for-every-killer-main-also-survivors-too-stop-complaining

    They put this on themselves, unfortunately.

    I don't think they would even have half of the outrage that they have right now if the wording of that update note wasn't so insulting to the killer player base.

    The way they worded it makes it very much seem that they don't care at all about killers, they only care about survivors, and that they will make terrible balancing decisions, just so survivors have fun because they refused to adapt to the perk and literally could not adapt to it, so it got nerfed. It's very hard to argue otherwise, based on the wording of that post.

    Yes I do agree that they could have worded it better. I was going to complain about it too but I choose to read it first and it's not soo bad.