It's just wait
Its self explanatory, devs won't care what we are saying until we see the final product, also new killers when this update release won't care about this, they will think that it was always like that, who is older on this game remember that saboteur was the most power perk, now it's almost useless and we don't care. I am only typing this because I give up, rarely I see the devs doing what we post, not saying it's impossible but yeah. It's my time to see instead of act.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
That's because the forums are a tiny fraction of the user base and most people on them are generally there to complain about something.
If they listened to everyone on forums all the time no change would ever have went through.
I know that. There are thousands people here.
Compare thousands to over a million that play across over all platforms and you see the bigger picture.
Actually I don't think that million people play this. On maximum 250k. This game is not that famous
The last figures for ps4 a couple of months back had 500k users in one month played the game. One blight event had the highest users on pc ever with over 1million different peoole playing that alone.
The game is out on pc, ps4, Xbox, switch and so in to be mobile.
It's not hard to think between them all each month over 1million or more may play the game.
Pc alone has between 5million to 10 million owners on steam.
When mobile releases I think it will get 10 million in this case
Actually I don't think that million people play this. On maximum 250k. This game is not that famous
Actually I don't think that million people play this. On maximum 250k. This game is not that famous