Devs say that survivors aren't having fun

I know that this new PTB is for New players and I respect that, new players like to start like survivors, but if they only nerf killers and their perks, making a lot more easy to the survivor, what will be the funny of easy games for survivors and toxic survivors for the killer? My personal problem as killer main it's swf (I know u know that), but not only this, killers can be learned, example, Leatherface, when using his chainsaw it's just stay on corners that you will be safe;

trapper, you can easily disarm his traps;

Hillbilly, just move for one side that he can't hit u

Survivors must receive some nerfs too, perks like adrenaline shouldn't work while exhausted, already happened with me that in a chase I used my Sprint burst and after it ends I got my adrenaline going on.

We need more fixes too, to create a lobby it takes so much longer to get stressed by survivors what is going to increase a lot survivor players making this game end.

Comments

  • @USELESS said:

    I know that this new PTB is for New players and I respect that, new players like to start like survivors, but if they only nerf killers and their perks, making a lot more easy to the survivor, what will be the funny of easy games for survivors and toxic survivors for the killer? My personal problem as killer main it's swf (I know u know that), but not only this, killers can be learned, example, Leatherface, when using his chainsaw it's just stay on corners that you will be safe;

    trapper, you can easily disarm his traps;

    Hillbilly, just move for one side that he can't hit u

    Survivors must receive some nerfs too, perks like adrenaline shouldn't work while exhausted, already happened with me that in a chase I used my Sprint burst and after it ends I got my adrenaline going on.

    We need more fixes too, to create a lobby it takes so much longer to get stressed by survivors what is going to increase a lot survivor players making this game end.

    I also think survivors should get nerfs, but that's not the key problem. The badly designed maps are the key problem with this game since people abuse god loops. The Devs allegedly don't care about removing god loops from the game and balancing out strong tiles, they mainly nerf killers.

    The skill cap for playing survivor has become increasingly lower.

  • The only thing that will make the Devs care about killers enjoyment of the game is for all the killers, who don’t like the direction the devs are taking, is to stop playing. Not just stop playing Killer but to stop playing both roles.

    The fact of the matter is that Survivor players are their cash cow since they’re the ones who buy the most cosmetics. Then new survivors are able to lure in their friends, get them to buy cosmetics too and then have fun by easily going through match after match, having fun at the expense of the killer.

    I can’t blame them for wanting to make money, but when they completely disregard the fun aspect to player to play a Vital role in their game, they deserve the inevitable long queue times that will result (If killers walk the walk and not just talk the talk).

    I still prefer playing survivor over killer, but if my queue times take longer and longer, I’m definitely going to find a new game.