What if Hex ruin had a different effect once it's been cleansed?
People are rightly complaining about the nerf it's getting.
What if Ruin still had the red skill checks but the skill checks were not rng but based on the repair charges you've contributed to the gen.
Plus once the totem is destroyed the double regression benefit persists on all generators.
This would make the perk less annoying to face as a survivor because you cannot get 20 skill checks on a gen and instead get a skill check after so many charges you add onto a generator.
It's a slight buff and a slight nerf but I'm sure it's better than the change that is being made now.
I suggested similar months ago because I had a feeling that the Devs would nerf ruin and none of you believed me.
Ruin is a killers only meta perk used across all killers to buy them a little time which they so desperately need Vs a half decent team.
For a essential perk like ruin I don't understand why they decided to overhaul it rather than tweaking it.
Comments