NOED every game?
Might as well be the new meta I guess -_-
Might as well be the new meta I guess -_-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noed slugging tunneling is happening im sorry now its get kills as fast as possible we cant risk losing any time. I myself liked how lax ruin made me i could let survivors go if i was destroying them or stuff like that now i cant risk it because of gen speed with gimped ruin.
The problem with that is that people are going to expect NOED with the ruin nerf. Then again maybe 3 free gens at the beginning of the game is strong enough that people won't even want to cleanse totems when they're already so close to escaping right after the game begins.
Yes bud, enjoy your Ruin-nerf beneficts