Doc Change.
People do know that Calm Spirit is an actual perk right. If your that scared of ol zappy boy just run Calm Spirit.
People do know that Calm Spirit is an actual perk right. If your that scared of ol zappy boy just run Calm Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why when BHVR is slowly turning this into a PvE game. might aswell make killers an NPC. they have no power here
balance only matter when its played against
It's a killer, dev's have all but openly announced that they no longer give two shits about killers.
I'll drink to that. Rank Reset keep all the Veteran players together at the top. Ruin change because newbies are dragging down Veterans. It Swf biased blatant.
i just stick around for the memes. well, this game is a meme. no point to really play anymore.
I'll agree to that as well. I usually blast Starbomb, or Stacy's Mom, sometimes Shots while I play.