ban all perks. lets go back to a skill based game
lets ban all perks and go back to a skill based game. if youre a good killer you win , if you have a good team and work together you win .
lets ban all perks and go back to a skill based game. if youre a good killer you win , if you have a good team and work together you win .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The first post you’ve actually made I can agree with 😂
I actually agree with this tbh.
If not, limit it to 1 perk.
I'd love a "no perk day" where we all have to play without perks or addons. But people would complain.