So ruin is trash now

I loved the last line "survivors will have an interesting time deciding when to search and cleanse ruin" lmao how bout never.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @KingHEADBUSTER said:

    I loved the last line "survivors will have an interesting time deciding when to search and cleanse ruin" lmao how bout never.

    Oooh dude you must have played with it already. Do you have early access or something? Is it really that trash cause you must know, playing with it before it's been released and all

  • I think it sound like an interesting perk now. Not so OP that survivors are going to run around looking for it though. I hope it doesn't still tell the survivors that it is active.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I think it sound like an interesting perk now. Not so OP that survivors are going to run around looking for it though. I hope it doesn't still tell the survivors that it is active.

    I think I read somewhere (a dev comment, but I couldn't say exactly which one) that there will be sparks that show that the generator is regressing as soon as the survivor steps off it. So anyone who's paying attention will be able to see that the killer has Ruin even if it doesn't give them a UI notification.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I think it sound like an interesting perk now. Not so OP that survivors are going to run around looking for it though. I hope it doesn't still tell the survivors that it is active.

    Here's the thing.

    It is effectively a worse Hex:Lullaby

    Because by the time it starts becoming an issue is when you can then go off and hunt for it, before then it helps not at all in the place it's supposed to help, which is buying the killer time.


    So in it's current state, it's going to do LESS than Hex: Lullaby at this mystical and theoretical late game that will never come for hexes.

    Because lets be honest.

    Hex: Haunted grounds exsists and it still doesn't make it past 2 min.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/974054#Comment_974054

    I think I read somewhere (a dev comment, but I couldn't say exactly which one) that there will be sparks that show that the generator is regressing as soon as the survivor steps off it. So anyone who's paying attention will be able to see that the killer has Ruin even if it doesn't give them a UI notification.

    I hope so. I don't want survivors to know I am running it until they return to their gen. A UI notification will ruin the pleasant surprise.