Thank you devs
Apart from a couple of negative reactions I genuinely feel like this is a step in the right direction to balance the game for more players overall and make it more fun.
Apart from a couple of negative reactions I genuinely feel like this is a step in the right direction to balance the game for more players overall and make it more fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, survivors will have more fun, not killers. And I would reconsider name it as "couple". Its more, a lot more ppl. But I understand that this nerfs are comfortable for survivors.
We need positive posts when the devs make a good design choice. It must be depressing reading our moans about every change they make.
Unfortunately most people often stay quiet when there is a change that is positive and they get drowned out by the noise of the people who don't want the change.