Things I find annoying playing as a killer...

Since survivors can complain about what's annoying and get it fixed no problem, maybe if killers complain enough they can get fixes/overhauls to some unbalanced survivor perks/add-ons/items/etc. Here is a list of what I find annoying to play against:

1) Decisive Strike - anti tunnel perk that grants 60 secs of immunity (unless you happen to miss such an easy skill check). I hook someone, they get unhooked, I hook the unhooker, find the first guy, and bam they still have DS though I didn't tunnel & they played bad to not get away. Plus hiding in lockers with DS... annoying.

2) Borrowed Time - nothing like hooking someone, turning your back to leave & check gens, but within 5 secs of being hooked someone unhooks because it's basically a guarenteed safe unhook despite the risky play.

3) Adrenaline - you ever chase a survivor with 1 gen left, still not injured since you just started chase or they've been looping? And then boom the last gen pops & the chase that you were trying to end now gets extended because they get this free 5 sec speed boost to get away from the killer. Makes no sense why an uninjured person can put so much distance between them & the killer for doing nothing.

4) The Hatch - I know killers have had matches where they crush an entire team (no gens done), but still someone escapes because the hatch spawns & the survivor luckily finds it. Why award someone on the team for bad teamwork? Or a survivor decides to DC to give their teammate the free escape through hatch, though at that point the hatch shouldn't open since the DC on top of the escape hurts the killer.

5) Keys - survivors will say "oh but killers have Moris", but there are a few things a key has that moris don't. Keys reward the survivor while moris punish the killer in loss of points. Keys can be kept after dying/being used. Keys are findable in the middle of a game (and are more common than they should be with Plunderer's). Keys can offer free escapes for multiple people. Keys can be used by survivors that hide most of the match. I think I made my point about keys...

6) 99%ing Gates - The loop hole survivors have to keep the EGC from starting. Granted, killers can open the exit gate themselves, but unless we have bloodwarden why would we want to? Doors should regress backwards to prevent this loophole.

7) Toolboxes - aka the gen rush box, since toolboxes allow for the already quick-popping gens to pop even faster. Brand New Parts are quite strong, with basically no downside. Speed add-ons are stackable. Commodious toolbox is overpowered as heck for a green toolbox (& has no downside). And toolboxes, as well as all other survivor items, basically renew if the survivor escapes with the item. All survivors have to do is leave the item with 1 charge remaining in the item, and ta-da they can reuse the same item next match with all the charges & add-ons given back.

8) Flashlights - clicky clicky clicky, I'm going to blind you from such an unrealistic angle then proceed to tea bag at you behind this safe loop (I've had some unfair flashlight blinds that don't make any sense). Not to mention that they render Hag traps useless & can stun the Wraith for dumb long.

9) "God Loops" - that somehow still exist & are absolutely unmindgameable (*cough cough* Ironworks of Misery)

10) Large Maps - when the goal of a killer is to apply gen pressure but the gens are so spread out that the best thing to do is super force a 3 gen strat. (I'm looking at you Temple of Purgation)

I could go on, but for now these are my top 10. List some of yours below. Let me know if you also find these things annoying, or how you have overcome these issues as best as you can!

Comments