How open chat in game ?
I tried to open chat to talk to survivors before and after games but found no key that would allow me to do this. I'm using the windows store
Tagged:
Trusted
I tried to open chat to talk to survivors before and after games but found no key that would allow me to do this. I'm using the windows store
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe you can chat with players outside of the windows store.
@Menkauhor
I can't find any information on this for some reason, but if there is no post-game chat option for you on that version, than that means there is no option to chat in pre or post game in-general.
If you can chat with Survivors in the pre-chat than do let me know, if you can't than there is no chat option for that version. You may also look in the options to see if there is a chat option available, but I doubt there would be one.