Please Slow the Game Down!

Before this I would have suggested a secondary objective to balance gen times. But since that obviously isn't happening, there needs to be a change to gen speed to balance the loss of Ruin. Even another 10 seconds per gen might be acceptable.

I'm fine with nerfing Ruin, but with the unreliable nature of Hexes (a.k.a. lasting 30 seconds), you may as well have deleted it from the game. It was only good before because it had an effect during those first 30-60 seconds. Now it will be gone before it does anything.

Gen regression speed should have been buffed across the board instead of requiring a Hex perk. This change makes no sense and game times will be faster than ever. Please do something - literally anything - to slow the game down.

Comments

  • I actually agree with this. Make it more tolerable for both sides instead of nerfing something that actually somewhat helped to match opposing side