When does the rift end?

Does it end tomorrow as on the 7th or on the 8th?

I only have 13 tiers left and I need to know when it’s going to end so I can figure out if I still have time to grind or if I have to go ahead and buy the rest.

also, completely off-topic.. kate needs a new outfit 🥺

Comments

  • It ends today, tomorrow will be gone. 13 tiers sound like hell xd, I just have 3 more and I cant play anynmore, 4 hours for just 1 tier /:

  • @KlNG said:

    It ends today, tomorrow will be gone. 13 tiers sound like hell xd, I just have 3 more and I cant play anynmore, 4 hours for just 1 tier /:

    @KING honestly, they should just cut down the rift fragments required to tier up. I know they made the rift for casual players but like damn, people have actual lives and jobs?? It’s way too much of a grind when you can’t play 24/7. I guess I’ll just grind as much as I can until midnight rolls around and then maybe play some overwatch.

    did you get the tiers faster as killer or survivor, if you don’t mind me asking?

  • I know is stupid the ammount of time you need to spend to get just one fragment, but I think the killer ones are easier if you play solo, but if you have friends that can help you out better take the survivor ones.