Just why

After hearing about new changes coming soon I decided to go check up on the new announcement myself... And boy what a mess this is. I'm glad with the doctor changes, don't get me wrong on that. I believe it's great he's being reworked since he IS frustrating to play as, and against. But then hell broke loose... Hex: ruin changes. 80% usage in red ranks, does it surprise anyone? Of course not. Everyone who has ever in their live hit red ranks and played 1 game without ruin saw what happens VS high rank survivor. Before finding your first person 2 gens are done, 3rd has been nearly finished and some nea is flashing a flashlight in your face while next to an infinite. The reason for this 80% usage has nothing to do with emblems or pipping. The time survivor can complete gens in with these days via all kinds of perks + items is Insane and near impossible to counter with the few actual viable gen slowing perks killers have access to. I don't understand why behavior is not tackling the problem of survivors being too strong in objectives, resulting in killers being forced to run ruin. The only other really viable gen slowing perks are probably corrupt intervention, which only slows 3 gens. And pop goed the weasel which you cannot use after this patch since there won't be any gens left to kick anymore after you get your first down.


Behavior managed to convince me to actually stop playing killer at all after this patch. I'm red rank survivor and red rank killer myself and honestly, I'm probably not even gonna be able to find games as survivor anymore since every killer main has turned into a survivor main like me now or has just quit the game.

Now that I'm comaining anyway why not tackle any other problem that has been brought up a ton: random map generation.

Im not gonna be the first nor the last to bring this up. Strong loops and Infinites being able to spawn in close proximity is incredibly unfair. With maps like coldwi ds there you're able to get multiple big loops with hay bales and walls you're able to at least loop a killer for around 1 min per pallet. With random map generation it's possible for 2-3 of these loops to spawn right next to each other, then have killer shack next to it followed by a T L wall. As killer you're at this point questioning why you didn't start maining survivor or quit earlier this yeah. Then I haven't even talked about tbe famous infinite loops that often spawn where a killer is pretty much unable to catch survivors without BL3. I'm not going much further into this since everyone already knows this is messed up.


Let me know what others think of these changes, would love to hear opinions.

Comments