No reason not to use Moris and NOED anymore

I used to be one of these nice killers who always thought that you can have fun as the killer without the need to ruin the survivors’ game with BS (OP) stuff.

Now that Ruin is gone, and the devs and survivors mains clearly don’t give a damn about the killer’s fun (as you can see in the forum), so why should we care about their fun? I will replace Ruin with Noed and bring Moris whenever I feel like it from now on.

I literally can’t afford to be nice to survivors after this ruin nerf.

Comments

  • I've already burnt through about 60 of them and still have over a hundred to go :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    lol all this for a just a ruin nerf seriously?

    @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970708#Comment_970708

    The mori part might be abit dramatic, but the NOED part actually is pretty predictable. If someone feels like they wont be able to keep a survivor team from doing the gens anyway...might aswell prepare for the inevitable endgame.


  • Ruin is a fair perk to nerf since that's used by 99 percent of the killers in the game. I personally like to mix my perks as killer and survivor but that's because I don't like to complain about one perk being nerfed ;) There's alot of perks to use besides no-ed and ruin but some people never learn past that. Just like when your survivor there's more perks to use besides self care or adrenaline. Forces you to learn a different way so I personally am for it.

1 2 ›