Can we have the stats (if any) to the 20% that didn't use ruin?

After reading the patch notes, like most I feel that this nerf was harsh and unnecessary on a perk that seemed like a necessity to killers.


One of the stats shown was that 80% of killers use it in red ranks, and although I do agree it can be a game changing perk if it stays alive long enough, often the perk would render useless due to poor/unlucky spawn locations.


So, are there any stats that the developers may have that show the performance of killers without Ruin? If so I'd be interested in seeing them (and I may run some tests myself before the PTB is released).


Although I do believe the developers have looked into these stats and are sure the changes will be beneficial, this is the first time in awhile I feel that a change that people complained about constantly for about a week, may actually be a problem.


Thanks in advance.

Comments