So...Ruin...
To be honest, the devs literally don’t give a ######### to this point. All they’re doing is making the game even more easier for survivors to win (as if it wasn’t easy enough). They ruin RUIN because they new survivors struggle with it? And something with a ######### emblem?? Are you serious? Sure there’s other perk builds in this game, but between the fact that killers can only get ONE hook by the time 2 OR 3 gens are done AND pallets and windows are too close together, you might as well give up playing killer. I play both sides and I see this as complete and udder bullshit. The devs think that perks make the game unbalanced so they nerf them, when in reality it’s the devs making the game more unbalanced everyday. But I wanna see your guys opinions on this, do you like it or do you hate it?
Comments
Like I said in another thread; in my opinion the change has more to do with sales than balance. They might be trying to find a middle ground between profit and balance, but I don't think they can do that properly.