The Developers Are Balancing Upon the Opinions of the Majority and That's Not How You Balance a Game
I've said what I've said.
I've said what I've said.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What has made you think they are doing that?
Majority of game are survivors so they are balancing upon opinions of survivors ==> survivor sided game. That explains these notes.
"He's been a polarizing figure since his release, and we felt it was time to revisit his kit with an eye to making it less frustrating to play against him."
"It's the lack of action needed on the part of The Doctor to find nearby Survivors that makes it feel annoying to play against."
"One last thing we've addressed is the frustration of using Snap Out Of It to drop from Madness level III to Madness level II."
Ruin "change":
"We took a close look at the perk to identify what makes it so frustrating to play against."