Scoring Sommer BBQ
Hello,
I just wanted to ask if that event on August 7 is an update.
Thank you for your answers.
Hello,
I just wanted to ask if that event on August 7 is an update.
Thank you for your answers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is the Event a update?
Is the lobby different because of the event?
No
Yes
No: Is The Event a Update?
Yes: Is The Lobby Different because of the Event?
Is it true that you answered the answers or not?
You asked:
Will they get rid of this horrible clown music finally too...???????
I Hope
My head hurts from it ...
Also it might be an update just to switch things around and fix possible bugs that might come with introdoucing the event