Unpopular Opinion---From A Survivor

So I play Killer and Survivor, shocking right. I am going to miss Ruin as a Survivor because I actually enjoyed the Skill Checks.

I think it is disgusting that the Devs thinking that requiring skill to hit a ''skill''check is bad and annoying for Survivors so much that it needs to be taken out of the game.

I got excited when the Killer had Ruin because it made me happy to actually hit that tiny red skill check, dude I got happy that I was getting better at the game that I could finally make a Killer's ability null and void because of how good I was getting, it was exciting. I felt rewarded and an asset to my team because I was getting better and hit that skill check, I was valuable because I could focus on the Objective and be a team player. That's skill and now that is going away because a Survivor requiring skill to do anything means the Survivor is having a bad time.

I haven't been playing since Oni was released, they disrespected Legion and the Devs have Survivor bias to the point where they think they are children who need to be coddled and that Killers are low class. This update doesn't make me want to come back and that sucks.

Maybe Ruin was popular for most of the Killers because it helped with problems that Devs can't fix because it would require too much effort not because it's powerful.

Also, I understand that the new Ruin might be powerful in its own right, that's cool, I understand that possibility but that's not my complaint. My complaint is the attitude and vision of the Devs, not that a powerful Killer perk is being taken away.

Comments