YOU KILLED MONTOS MEME

So devs,you finally did it. A full nerf on the only perk a killer relies on to slow the game down,just a little bit. I believe that this shouldn't be a hex and that will not be run by red rank killers.

Ruin was a 50/50 on being cleansed the first 10 secs of a match,but it would still waste so valuable time.

This update is heavily survivor sided. Because survivors were frustrated by both ruin and the doctor.

Rip my prince doc,I believe I won't have the courage to play him again since he doesn't have any tools to slow the game down early game.

Rip ruin.

Swf are going to be so powerful now

Everyone....say goodbye to dbds golden age. I personally believe that ruin nerf is well deserved,but not to that point.

Welcome to a new era

Were the killers are unable to not have a gen popping at the first 30 seconds.

I hope devs,that you know what you are doing. It was unexpected, really. I trust you. Let's see how the players from the test server will react

Do you guys think that new ruin will be used? Please let me know down below.