Can someone please explain this?
In a single trial??? There are only four people in a match what do you mean five??? Do I have to hook everyone up to 5 times???
In a single trial??? There are only four people in a match what do you mean five??? Do I have to hook everyone up to 5 times???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I take that to mean you have to hook a survivor in the basement five times, not all at once. You'll have to be careful not to hook all four at once unless you've hooked one down there before or you'll be one hook short.
Alright, thank you!