Ragequits should have special animations.
That would be absolutely amazing to have a special animation for people who ragequit. To have a special code that detects when someone presses the quit button, and instead of them just falling down from a heart attack it could be a special animation and status image.
Here's my idea...
Status image: instead of the unplugging symbol, it could be changed to something more obvious of them quitting like an image of a character smashing their controller/keyboard.
Character animation: Instead of the character just falling down, it could be something like the character getting taken away by the entity or something like that (Maybe being killed by the entity) . And maybe for the killer they could also be taken away by the entity (See the spider legs).
The animations probably won't be added but it would be nice to differentiate when someone ragequits, and discconects because their internet crapped out. But who knows, maybe we will forever be wondering "Did their internet disconnect them because it was crapping out, or did they get salty because of my mad skills?" We may never know.
Comments
Angry baby shadow.
It'd be really funny if there was a very small chance for a Battlefield style animation easter egg. I get they don't want to go the silly route, but making it just a rare easter egg would keep things somewhat serious.
I'm just imagining someone throwing a Sims style tantrum, or panicking as they fade out of existence. Or my personal favourite, a shark suddenly coming up out of the ground and eating them whole.
Serious ones might be a little harder to do. I'm just not sure how you could make it fit in with the lore, since the Entity typically doesn't just take people out of a trial for no reason.
I feel like the Entity puts the survivors and killers into the trials for it's own entertainment, and if a survivor isn't entertaining it because they are mad, they get removed. IDK
I think there should be a more severe punishment for dc. A different animation would give people an incentive to do it even more.
This has gotten out of hand. I rarely finish a game where all 4 survivors play till the end. Most of the times the Obsession uses DS, gets downed and disconnects.