The hatch/feelings of helplessness

It's still kinda BS. Twice yesterday It gave the survivor an undeserved escape, on the sanctum of wrath it spawned right in front of the Kate and she just jumped straight in, nothing I could do about it

And once on auto haven a Nancy I think it was was just teabagging on the hatch for god knows how long, only escaping whe. I was right next to the hatch/the survivor . A position that in 80% of the time is bad for survivors


And then there's pallets, sometimes I'll get lunges through them, and manage to down the survivor, others in simular scenarios I get stunned even if the pallet is 95% done dropping and I hit its downed part. Furthermore sometimes I'll be clearly be standing away from the pallet and i get stunned others in not, it's way too inconsistent and kinda makes me feel bad playing the game. Even if I end up getting a 4/3k


How would I fix these without requiring lots of tweaking of hit boxes and spawns?

For pallets ideally id fix their hit boxes, but to keep in line with the question for now I'd simply make them drop 5% faster, a small buff to make pallets more concistent in terms of stunning


For the hatch, I know grabs were removed to prevent stand offs but what if it didn't open if the last survivor was In chase with the killer?

Comments