Basement Glitch...seriously why?!
Okay so I thought this had been fixed. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
Okay so I thought this had been fixed. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i havent seen it ever since they said they fixed it a while back...
what plattform are you playing on? PC, Switch, Mobile or Console?
Xbox1
Not sure what basement glitch you're talking about and I play on Xbox. But then again I try to stay away from the basement so I'm hardly ever hooked there. Is it the one where you fall through the floor? I've seen it happen in a few YouTube videos a while ago
It is. I'm not sure why it's doing it again. And I usually avoid the basement to.