Baby survivors are adorable

I went on my back up PlayStation account and have been letting baby rank 20s farm. It’s very, very hard to convince them to farm but they start to understand. Of course I don’t expect hooks or anything. They’re so adorable, I couldn’t even kill them if I wanted to. Just had to say this.

Comments

  • they are soooo cute, especially b'dweets, but no baldies!

  • you're right!

    especially when they are baby survivors who come from 0chido, they are adorable when they try to do toxic things.

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    you're right!

    especially when they are baby survivors who come from 0chido, they are adorable when they try to do toxic things.

    I KNOW LOL! I have newbies try to t bag me at any moment

  • I always feel like I'm adopting them when I farm with em. It actually is adorable when they just follow you everywhere and look up at you. Sorry Entity, but I ain't killing no baby megs or dweets.