For me, it’s 3.
I just go for max., cause i feel like that's always the case with me.
When i play Pig for Dailies though, it's usually the opposite, the timer disappears mighty fast from their HUD icon.
I'm not that lucky, but not that unlucky also
4 attempts. I had to run all over the map and try them all.
When im playing as Pig, survivors took it off on the first try, when im playing against pig, always 4 attempts
@bubbasbasementchest said:For me, it’s 3.
@bubbasbasementchest said:
Tough question.
I've noticed a correlation with my behavior and the RNG factor in the game.
On days that I help old people cross the street I normally get the trap off in one go.
On days when I walk past a puppy without petting it I normally die from the traps....
I get it off first try more than last try, RNG has favored me. I'd say 2nd attempt on average
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just go for max., cause i feel like that's always the case with me.
When i play Pig for Dailies though, it's usually the opposite, the timer disappears mighty fast from their HUD icon.
I'm not that lucky, but not that unlucky also
4 attempts. I had to run all over the map and try them all.
When im playing as Pig, survivors took it off on the first try, when im playing against pig, always 4 attempts
Tough question.
I've noticed a correlation with my behavior and the RNG factor in the game.
On days that I help old people cross the street I normally get the trap off in one go.
On days when I walk past a puppy without petting it I normally die from the traps....
I get it off first try more than last try, RNG has favored me. I'd say 2nd attempt on average