Nurse needs a small buff to base speed
Nurse needed a nerf, no question about it. However, now her base speed needs a small buff. I think 4.2 base speed or at least 4.0 base speed would be more appropriate. Right now she is one of the weakest killer by kill rate across all platforms based on your released killer stats. Her learning curve is now steeper because you must choose wisely when where to blink (which is fine) but why put yourself trough all that hassle just to have a low/mid tier killer.
By increasing her base speed a little, she would remain the slowest killer, but would almost certainly increase her kill rate while maintaining the blink restrictions and high learning curve.
Comments
Or they could just nerf any issue addons..and return her base kit so we can play nurse like shes designed to be played..her addons were slaughtered and that was the core issue
I would agree with that too. I hope they do something. I don't mind her being the hardest killer to master, its good to have a challenge but its only worth it if its rewarding.