What about Boil Over?

So I've played since the beginning of DBD and have noticed many changes to many perks but what about boil over? Boil Over is one of those meme perks that people run just to run it. There are many better perks that can substitute it like Decisive Strike. I think it should be buffed or changed either one sounds like. What do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Boil Over is a fairly useless perk. I think it's meant to partially counter Iron Grasp, but it doesn't do that very well. It would be a much better perk if it affected wiggle speed, but the problem is that would be very difficult to balance because you'd have to take into account how it would work both alone and in a stack with perks like Flip Flop or Breakout. I think the best buff to Boil Over, given that, would probably be to dramatically increase the range at which the perk obscures hook auras for the killer.

  • @Sniperzduty

    It's primarily used to work off of tight areas with a lot of walls like lerys. It's supposed to overall make it harder to get to the hook while also trying to get the Killer caught on walls and trees to give you a chance at an escape.

    Otherwise, it's just a niche perk... I wouldn't mind a buff or different concept all together for it.

  • I think a nice buff would be:

    Increasing struggle effects to 90%

    Obscure Auras within 20 meters

    Wiggle Speed increase of 15%

  • it could change so the entity blocks all hooks in an area? or like all survivors see the hooks near you so they can body block better. ๐Ÿ˜Ž