Who do i have the initializing error
Hey i got the initializing error and i cant play my brother that are usinh the same wifi is not having this problem but i have can someone fix it?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hey i got the initializing error and i cant play my brother that are usinh the same wifi is not having this problem but i have can someone fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Febb3
Try verifying the integrity of your game files, you can do so by left clicking on DBD in your library, go to properties, than go to local files and click the last option to verify the files.
If this doesn't work, than you can contact support to have your issue straightened out.
Heres the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
No i've already tried that
Tried what, verifying the files, contacting support, or both?
Cause if both, did you wait for them to respond...? Some people don't, so that's why I ask.
Yes i did both and when they answered they told me some steps and that didn't work either
Those steps were to do what?
I tried to reinstall the whole game and i tried to verify the files 3 times and i did their steps that where
I assumed you made sure to follow the instructions to a T as well...
Hmm, try contacting them again to let them know it didn't work, in the mean time I'll find some information for you when I'm available to do so. You can also do this by simply looking up the error in question on google.
Here's the support link if needed again: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Thanks to everyone i have fixed it now :D
Glad to hear it!
Hopefully I was able to help in some way, good luck!
That was more than a 4 years, but im gonna try my luck - what was a solution?