DECEMBER DEVELOPER UPDATE
Hello everyone! Do you know by chance when the December Developer Update will be released? It was said on the 31st but nothing was said, DEVS update us ??
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello everyone! Do you know by chance when the December Developer Update will be released? It was said on the 31st but nothing was said, DEVS update us ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was the post they were referring to when they said that an end-of-year update would be released on the 31st.
We should be expecting a post in the next week or two with details of the upcoming Doctor changes, though, so there's that to look forward to as well.
In the last Devs live it had been said that it was in preparation published on December 31st, possible that there are no updates from them?
They did say in the last livestream that they had prepared an update post to be published December 31st, but I believe that was referring to the post I linked above.
I can't say for sure that there will be no December Developer Update, but if there is, it hasn't been announced yet. As I said, I don't think the post they referred to in the stream was meant to be a "Developer Update" along the same lines as, for example, this one from November: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/developer-update-november-2019#latest. I think it was just referring to the "Year Review" that they posted in their website.
No worries! Hope it helped clear things up for you 😊