Barbeque Chili Shrine of Secrets
Just started getting back into DBD last month and switched over from PS4 to PC. Anyone know if BBQ and Chili has been in the shrine of secrets recently? I hate playing as cannibal so I'm trying to decide if I should drop bloodpoints on him during the double event to level him up or just wait to buy his perk.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You can go to the DbD gamepedia and look up shrine of secrets. It'll show everything in the shrine, and also has a section that shows all the past shrines
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive#2019
BBQ & Chili has been in the Shrine 3 times in the last year. The most recent time was around the start of December.
Having said that, the perk generation for the Shrine is pretty much entirely random, and how recently or how often a perk has appeared in the past has no bearing on its likelihood of reappearing. BBQ could appear in the Shrine next week, or it could not appear at all for the next year. Whether or not you wait depends on how badly you want the perk. If you already have the Cannibal, I would say that investing around a million bloodpoints into him to unlock the perk is definitely more worthwhile than waiting for it to appear in the Shrine.
If you already own cannibal it's much more worth to spend like 10 matches of BP on him than probably 30 matches of shards on it.