This took a while...

So. Finished the arquives.

Gonna share how many matches it took to finish it. But I won't use the challenges names, because my game is in portuguese and I don't wanna google it. ๐Ÿ‘


- repair a total of 10 gens / 6 matches.

- equip this isn't happening, get 6 great skill checks in 1 match / 1 match

- search 12 chests / 3 matches

- equip dark sense, fix 4 gens in 1 match / 2 or 3 matches. Because I did it on the second try, but forgot to equip the perk, so it took 1 more try where it actually counted ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

- heal 5 health states / 2 matches

- stun the killer with pallets 4 times in 1 match / flipping 17 matches.

QZPCOMYJUUYE.png


- survive with claudette once / 5 matches.


Now the killer ones.

- hit a survivor 25 times / 1 match (yey legion)

- kick the same gen 4 times in 1 match / 1 match

- interrupt and grab 2 survivors / 3 matches

- equip brutal strength, kick 8 things in 1 match / 1 match

- hook the obsession 10 times / 4 matches

- equip agitation, hook survivors 5 times in the basement in 1 match / 3 matches

- sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement in 1 match / 4 matches

- get survivors 6 times in bear traps in 1 match / 3 matches


Total matches: 57.

Of which 29.8% were me trying to stun the killer 4 times in one match...


So I have 2 questions.

######### stunning the killer 4 times in 1 match.

IMG_20190322_085334.jpg


That's not a question, so I guess I only have 1 question.


Which challenge got you stuck?

Comments