Some questions for the huntress mains 0w0
I wanna start maining huntress,but I don't know any good builds on her. So my 3 questions are;
What is your favorite huntress build (with add-ons if you may)
Is it even worth to start maining huntress?
Do you enjoy her humming? I like it a lot
Please answer me these questions down below. If you don't wanna say your opinion on the humming I don't pressure you :D
Comments
Huntress will always be fun for me, and she'll always be at least decent just due to her nature of having ranged attacks, plus i absolutely adore her aesthetic. So definitely yeah its worth to main her if only to get good as her.
Build wise shes kinda unique that a few perks are useless on her, things like sloppy butcher or surge since you're not using basic attacks to down people, and perks that effect terror radius are weak due to her song aura.
My go to is Ruin (cuz ruin is ruin and huntress is slow, so needs that early pressure), BBQ (i love me the bloodpoints and huntress can actually throw hatchets across the map), nurses calling (because since her song is much wider than her terror radius, survivors will sometimes heal within it and you can see them) and then finally whatever perk i fancy, lately ive loved lightborn since the archives have incentivised people to bring flashlights and damn does it feel great to watch them try in vain.
Addon wise, iri heads is dummy powerful with infantry belt, so lets ignore that. I myself typically use additional hatchets (cant remember what both are called), increased hatchet wind up (so you can throw them quicker) and the coatings that apply exhaustion
And as for her lullaby, i always hum along. And fun fact many people might not know, its called Bayushki Bayu
Huntress has been my main killer since I started playing the game 2 years ago. I've loved playing her ever since.
My favourite build on Huntress is Iron Maiden, Brutal Strength, Enduring and BBQ and Chilli.
Also, I love her hum, I sometimes listen to it and night to help me sleep. It also relaxes me when I'm looking for a survivor in the middle of a game.
Whenever I go to sleep I hear the humming, whenever I don't listen to music or watch a video I hear her humming. It won't get out of my head
I LOVE it SO much
Former Huntress main...
Nurse's Calling, BBQ & Chilli, Whispers, Ruin.
This is basically the only viable build at red ranks. You can try other stuff but at the end of the day this is the only meta build. Although I personally prefer to use Iron Maiden instead of Nurse's Calling for faster reloads, but I do so knowing that I'm going to have a harder time tracking survivors.
For add-ons, hafts all the way 100%. Wind-up add-ons are nice and all but if you use them it messes with your muscle memory and after a while you won't be able to play without them. Better to just stick to the base wind-up. Hafts decrease the cooldown which means you can throw hatchets at a faster rate or M1 sooner. I'd also recommend exhaust add-ons, just the brown one will do. You want this to stop Dead Hards mostly, but it also helps against Lithe/Balanced/Head On. After that are extra hatchets, always good to have more hatchets. Iri Head is super strong I don't recommend playing with them for the same reason as wind-up add-ons, as you won't ever actually improve as a Huntress.
Some Huntress players use Shadowborn, but I don't like it because it messes with your aim. This is one of those perks you either use it or you don't. You can't really swap it in and out because of how much it will screw up your aim.
So i decided last week to git gud with huntress. Not yet anyway but im learning.
My build right now is
Bbq for aura and bloodpoints
bitter murmer for aura and lets face it, huntress is so slow gens are going to pop
Iron maiden for faster reloads (will replace with corrupt intervention if i ever freaking get it in my webs) i dont run ruin so this helps somewhat
Shadowborn, the fov makes it seem like you are running like a normal killer speedwise. You aren't but I can't stand feeling like im a snail. My aim has actually gotten better with it, although that could just be the practice.
Just using the glove for reload right now. I like punishing myself i guess. But i may throw the exhaustion add on in at some point.
Couple of things, her hatchets arc so sometimes you have to aim higher than you think. Her hatchets dont hit dead center on your screen. Some objects have stupid hit boxes. And you can't throw through a window if you are right up against it.
I heard a really good build for her is: