What are some interesting changes and ideas you have?

Be it a perk idea, a small qol change or anything in your mind. for me i personally wish demogorgon got more love and attention, his perks need some serious buffs and his add ons, he's one of the most recent killers though so i doubt he's getting touched anytime soon, also his walking animation looks really funky, i wish he would walk on both legs and arms, and when charging his shred he will stand on 2 legs like normal. also i have always wanted a hex perk that disables survivor perks, something like this:

As long as the Hex totem is standing, 2/3/All survivor perks will be disabled during the trial until the totem gets cleansed.

it would be super relaxing to know that you can lunge without respecting dead hard, or pick up a survivor without fearing d-strike and so on..

Comments

  • I would fundamentally change perks and abilities. They wouldn't work the same way they do now.

    There would be stats for survivors and killers. Things like running speed, gen speed, noise level, etc for survivors. They would offset. A survivor that runs a little faster might be a little louder. There could be more categories, Those are just examples. As a survivor main I won't even attempt to presume I know what categories killers should have, but you get the idea.

    Perks would be earned by completing objectives in match. They would be a reward for doing the things you should be doing. As a survivor - work on a generator for a certain amount of time you might get a slight speed perk for a few seconds when you leave the generator. Remove someone from a hook and you become quieter for a few seconds. Those types of things.

    I'll try not to get too deep into killer stuff as I am a survivor main. But for example if you are playing as ghostface you have to complete a certain objective to get his stealth ability to activate. It lasts a specific amount of time and the goes away. You have to complete objectives again to reactivate it. Same for the abilities of other killers. While a survivor is hooked gen speeds go down.

    I would also have penalties in place for certain things. If you are a survivor and haven't touched a gen, healed someone, unhooked, or cleansed a totem, or been chased by the killer for 30 seconds your stats get dropped until you do one of those things. If your speed gets reduced and you get caught by the killer maybe next time you won't be a potato. If a killer stands within a certain meter radius of a hooked survivor while no other survivors are near the gen speed reduction mentioned above gets taken away while the killer is in that radius.

    Last change I would make is this: If a survivor DC's they are required to wait until the game they left is completely finished before they can enter a new lobby. If a survivor gets killed they can go ahead and enter a new lobby immediately, but if you DC in the first 30 seconds of a match and the match goes 20 minutes you aren't playing again until the match you left finishes.

    The TLDR version: Survivors and killers would have stats that determine certain abilities. Perks would be time limited bonuses earned for completing objectives in match. They wouldn't be equipped before the match starts. Certain actions would decrease your stats temporarily to discourage play that makes the game less fun for everyone else.

    Anyway, that's just me. I love the idea of perks being earned in match for actually playing effectively as opposed to perks/hexes/etc that are just there from the start.

  • I would remove sound occlusion, to fix 90% of the audio issues we have right now.

  • I made a post about adding new animations. They wouldnt really add much to the game but I really love when extra animations are added for both survivors and killers. Things such as survivors entering the fog when the match waiting time ends or making a killer do a specific animation when attacking an exposed survivor to make the attack seem more powerfull