Tips for playing Bubba
Any tips for playing bubba? I've really noticed that I dont use his chainsaw that much and that I'm always using M1.
Should I be using the chainsaw more ?
what perks work really well for him?
when should I M1 and when should I use his saw?
What addons are the best ?
Any tips would be much appreciated!
Comments
I don't own him, but going against him as Survivor, yes, use the chainsaw. Good god that thing wrecks you. It also lets you smash a pallet pretty much instantly when you know a looper will drop it on you, and his chainsaw swing attack has some serious range on it if you can manage to clip a survivor that tries to quickly run a corner. As for Perks, a better Bubba main could most likely advise on that
You want to be able to use the chainsaw as much as possible when you know you can hit with it, when you can hit with it becomes more often as you get better with it.
Monitor and Abuse, Play with your Food are good perks for sure.
M1 is used for applying on hit stuff if you really need to or for helping you injure and get PWYF, also for when you know you can not saw hit but need to hit them anyways, etc....
Best add ons are ones that lower charge rate or increase speed with the saw.
Best tip I can provide is you are gonna have to turn that chat off cause bubba punishes bad plays around hook so bad they are gonna get salty if they mess up. You can turn a hard loss into a 4K if they get too altruistic trying to save that one guy on hook after gates are up. Like if you hook someone at that point in the game- they are dead. Unless you let them escape, there is nothing they can do. Hook tech, body block, borrowed time, none of it can stop your saw so they will be MAD.