Build ideas
Everyone knows dbd is not as fun as it used to be, so I wanted to ask for ideas on perk builds to run, (memes, sweat, or immerse). I just want ideas. I’m a survivor main (Nea) but I also play some killer!
(killer and survivor)
Everyone knows dbd is not as fun as it used to be, so I wanted to ask for ideas on perk builds to run, (memes, sweat, or immerse). I just want ideas. I’m a survivor main (Nea) but I also play some killer!
(killer and survivor)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a friendly reminder that this is the subforum for bug reports. I think you're going to get more help if you put this post in the "Ask the Community" subforum.
But Perk Builds I find funny/gimicky are:
Hex Roulette:
Fast as ######### Boiiiii:
thank you mate