Event Patch release hour?

Some informations or idea about event release hour?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They probably won't tell us anything else until it's live Tuesday.

  • Typically they don't announce exact times in advance, just in case there's some last minute bugs that need squishing. That way you don't have loads of people waiting around for an update getting frustrated when it doesn't come out when they said.

    Also because there's no 'downtime' anyway, you just download the update and get right back in, so there's less reason to announce it in advance.

  • @Peanits said:
    Typically they don't announce exact times in advance, just in case there's some last minute bugs that need squishing. That way you don't have loads of people waiting around for an update getting frustrated when it doesn't come out when they said.

    Also because there's no 'downtime' anyway, you just download the update and get right back in, so there's less reason to announce it in advance.

    Thanks. Sooo let's wait! XD Eventually it'll be 8th not 7th of August

  • @Peanits said:
    Typically they don't announce exact times in advance, just in case there's some last minute bugs that need squishing. That way you don't have loads of people waiting around for an update getting frustrated when it doesn't come out when they said.

    Also because there's no 'downtime' anyway, you just download the update and get right back in, so there's less reason to announce it in advance.

    It probably won't come as a patch. It's likely just a switch they need to flip since everything has already been in the game files.

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @Peanits said:
    Typically they don't announce exact times in advance, just in case there's some last minute bugs that need squishing. That way you don't have loads of people waiting around for an update getting frustrated when it doesn't come out when they said.

    Also because there's no 'downtime' anyway, you just download the update and get right back in, so there's less reason to announce it in advance.

    It probably won't come as a patch. It's likely just a switch they need to flip since everything has already been in the game files.

    Possibly. But it's also possible that they could still discover some bugs with it and push an update at the same time. Typically there's some sort of update along with it, even if it is just a bug fix update.

  • We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

  • @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

  • There's a rather easy concept to understand with BHVR :
    IF the question contains WHEN,
    THEN the answer is always SOONTM.

    Best regards.

  • @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

    7th-21th

  • @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

    7th-21th

    Okay thanks, just a pitty that I will be busy playing monster hunter I guess :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

    7th-21th

    Okay thanks, just a pitty that I will be busy playing monster hunter I guess :wink:

    You've confirmed 4pm but which time zone? EST?

  • @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

    7th-21th

    Okay thanks, just a pitty that I will be busy playing monster hunter I guess :wink:

    You've confirmed 4pm but which time zone? EST?

    If I said which timezone, then it would have been a false statement most likely :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:

    @Aftertaste said:

    @Master said:
    We dont even know the date yet, but I can confirm that it will happen at 4pm :wink:

    We know xD

    We do? Enlight me pls
    Also when it comes to date, you better dont believe what BHVR tells you, asian players can tell you a story about 2.0 :wink:

    7th-21th

    Okay thanks, just a pitty that I will be busy playing monster hunter I guess :wink:

    You've confirmed 4pm but which time zone? EST?

    If I said which timezone, then it would have been a false statement most likely :wink:

    Ohh, okay :p