That's strange. I don't think it's a Wraith thing, though, I think the challenge is just inconsistently bugged for some people. I say this because I got mine in a game against Wraith, and at least one of the stuns was while he was cloaked.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bugged. My 2 stun challenge against nurse did not work either. The next game against trapper and i got it done.
That's strange. I don't think it's a Wraith thing, though, I think the challenge is just inconsistently bugged for some people. I say this because I got mine in a game against Wraith, and at least one of the stuns was while he was cloaked.
I finally got it, something like 7 stun against a pretty dumb Bubba who was taking any single pallet in his face.
Indeed it looks like the challenge is glitched.