That's where you're wrong kiddo. People can bring keys or whatever if they want, I wont say anything.
But I bring moris and noed? Everybody loses their minds and they make sure to let me know about it. Most can't just move along to the next game.
Now I got some thick skin but eventually that gets annoying no matter how you slice it.
Personally, I don't give a ######### what the killer or survivor brings. I just play my game. I don't get why people make a big deal of anything like that. NOED is good when part of a build, I think it is a crutch when used to cover bad habits, but still not worth complaining over.
The problem is that mori and noed are UNFAIR mechanics. If the game allows you to use them doesn't mean they are fair. The game is broken and it's up to every player to choose to abuse it or not. That said, if you try to ruin my game experience, i will not be passive and i will defend myself in any possible way.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally, I don't give a ######### what the killer or survivor brings. I just play my game. I don't get why people make a big deal of anything like that. NOED is good when part of a build, I think it is a crutch when used to cover bad habits, but still not worth complaining over.
Please keep the discussion respectful and civil, no need to attack or insult one another over a different opinion.
Im going to bring the meme builds, dangit!
Mori is only as broken as keys.
Noed answers Adrenaline.