Pls Do Gens (Rant)

Just had a game against a Doc that hardcore tunneled one player all game and they DC'd.

I did 2 and a half gens and now I'm being chased. In all the time that I'm running this Doc around my 2 teammates got 1 gen done and now there's 1 gen left.

Instead of them going to go repair the next gen, one of my teammates decides to follow us and go for a flashlight save. She gets the save. Thanks, now go do a gen!

Guess what.... She decides to keep following. Now you would think the other survivor is repairing the last gen right? Wrong! She's literally running around the map sabotaging hooks!?!

Now I finally get caught and hooked these 2 literally somehow, someway throws the match and both go down instantly.... #########!!!

Comments

  • Probably doing archives and dailies. I opened like 6 chests in one match earlier, because archive.

  • Now, not to be judgy, but was the follower a Claudette? Because I swear EVERY single game I always have that 1 Claudette that likes to either hide in a bush, follow the killer with a flashlight, or sit on a hatch waiting for you to die. No offense to Claudettes out there, but most I meet are just ughhh!

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Now, not to be judgy, but was the follower a Claudette? Because I swear EVERY single game I always have that 1 Claudette that likes to either hide in a bush, follow the killer with a flashlight, or sit on a hatch waiting for you to die. No offense to Claudettes out there, but most I meet are just ughhh!

    Yes

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Now, not to be judgy, but was the follower a Claudette? Because I swear EVERY single game I always have that 1 Claudette that likes to either hide in a bush, follow the killer with a flashlight, or sit on a hatch waiting for you to die. No offense to Claudettes out there, but most I meet are just ughhh!

    For me that's always Neas.

  • My Nea's are always darting for the saves even when the killer is only feet away from me. I swear, there was a lobby of 3 at one point and it was like the Finding Nemo seagulls at one point to who could get me off the hook first

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/959149#Comment_959149

    My Nea's are always darting for the saves even when the killer is only feet away from me. I swear, there was a lobby of 3 at one point and it was like the Finding Nemo seagulls at one point to who could get me off the hook first

    Why I run DS, and Unbreakable. Not to BM the killer, but to save myself from farming Neas and Claudettes.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/959159#Comment_959159

    Why I run DS, and Unbreakable. Not to BM the killer, but to save myself from farming Neas and Claudettes.

    It's times like that I really wish I had DS. Unfortunatly, I don't own the DLC for it (Yet), and I missed it on the Shrine. But that is going to be the one perk I'll be getting next