Basement Bug Back?

So I just had a match against Spirit on Badham (Not sure which version) and all survivors were taken to the basement, and as I was put on the hook, boom, I fall into the void. I'm hoping that this is a seriously lucky one off chance but has anyone else had this happen recently? I'm avoiding basements for a while after that!

Comments

  • I just had this happened to me just a couple of minutes ago. I was playing on Auto Haven Wreckers and a Leatherface decided to put me in the basement. My first hook, my screen went white and after I got unhooked, my character fell underneath the map.

  • A forewarning of thy apocyliptics. Ruin despite its name keeps thy game environment as stable as it Can. Without it, the fire nation are going to attack

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    So I just had a match against Spirit on Badham (Not sure which version) and all survivors were taken to the basement, and as I was put on the hook, boom, I fall into the void. I'm hoping that this is a seriously lucky one off chance but has anyone else had this happen recently? I'm avoiding basements for a while after that!

    Don't worry it'll disappear in two days again only for it to come back when it's in season.

  • Lol why does this not surprise me?