Hatch problems?

Quick question...

So this didn't happen to me directly but I watched after my death as the other survivors were trying to escape and watched in multiple matches as the last survivor couldn't get out through the hatch. It was open. They ran over to it, stood on top and tried multiple times to get through it. They didn't successfully jump through it until the killer was very close to them. One survivor had to make the killer chase him over to it. Is this a thing for new players like myself or is this a glitch?

Comments

  • Doesn't sound like a glitch. Sounds like people just waiting for the killer to see them jump through

  • It wasn't like that. I recorded it on my Xbox clips. The last guy especially tried multiple times. He kept pushing the button and nothing. Just kept crouching. He ran over and dropped a pallet and went back to the hatch and still couldn't jump through. He went and finished off a gen that was nearby and tried again and still couldn't jump through. It wasn't until the killer was close by that he was able to jump through it.

  • @vlyles221 said:

    It wasn't like that. I recorded it on my Xbox clips. The last guy especially tried multiple times. He kept pushing the button and nothing. Just kept crouching. He ran over and dropped a pallet and went back to the hatch and still couldn't jump through. He went and finished off a gen that was nearby and tried again and still couldn't jump through. It wasn't until the killer was close by that he was able to jump through it.

    Idk man ๐Ÿ˜‚ sounds like just regular hatch BM to me ngl.

    How can you tell he was actually pressing the button to go in the hatch?

  • I play on PS4. Can specifically say I had a match tonight where I was standing on top of an open hatch and didn't even get an option to exit.

  • It wasn't hard to tell that he was trying to escape through it and couldn't.