I'm at purple ranks sometimes red ranks (Bad experience playing solo with megs)

Have anybody have been having a difficult time with random megs on random lobby? Everytime I get into a lobby all I see in game are megs hiding, crouching with urban evasion only focus on gens if the killer is nearby they won't attempt for a chase, and worst part is that they open the gates right away and leave you! Have anybody been having this bad experience with megs? Or is it just me .-. edit: Everytime you want them to heal you they don't they ignore you and just slowly walk away.

Comments

  • They are populary called megheads

    Megheads basekit: Self-care, Urban evasion, Sprint burst and Spine chill

    Megheads actions: Camping pallets, tapping gen because of Hex: Ruin or trying to find the totem, Self-caring everytime they get injured (Against any killer, Legion, Hillbily...), cleansing against a Plague and others

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    They are populary called megheads

    Megheads basekit: Self-care, Urban evasion, Sprint burst and Spine chill

    Megheads actions: Camping pallets, tapping gen because of Hex: Ruin or trying to find the totem, Self-caring everytime they get injured (Against any killer, Legion, Hillbily...), cleansing against a Plague and others

    I don't mean like being rude to megs I'm just a bit annoyed that they never heal me xD thanks for the response!

  • @cikerin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955498#Comment_955498

    I don't mean like being rude to megs I'm just a bit annoyed that they never heal me xD thanks for the response!

    I also don't like but its almost an fact. They think that Dead by daylight is a horror game, like, bruh™