Some killer ideas I'd like to see at least tested

Myers: I'd love to see a change where over time used stalk in survivors is regenerated..itd give Myers a helpful boost as an m1 killer and would make his power less of a handicap by not needing to preserve people due to stalk used..its also mean he wouldnt go late game virtually powerless


Hag: People may not think so but I think itd he nive to test hag with base infinite teleport range..I say this because it would help her addon diversity , farm maps would be less of a death sentance , her playstyle and chase would remain completely unchanged and it would result in less time wasted placing dud traps..with all this in mind it wouldnt be nearly as huge as people think..even with her iri addon the only good benafit is the controlled teleports


Clown: Simple one here..the more bottles he has when reloading the faster he reloads..also allow bottles to reload one by one as hes reloading..less down time and would give him a spare bottle in a pinch


Oni: after extensive playing I dont think a turn speed buff wont help him especially when I expect it to be very small..so additional yo this I think giving him a way to cancel lunges the same way demogorgan does would help with the issues caused by the loss of his flick and bring him in line with the other killers of his power type


Plague: Give her a third sickness stage she herself cannot influence and doesnt advance in the same scenarios as deep wounds to avoid abuse..but when this stage three sickness hits its met with a severe penalty to survivor capabilities or like deep wound a dying state for their troubles..this would allow plague to use her power instead of it being up to survivors deciding how she gets to play..instead survivors must pick and choose how long they want to delay her power up..couple that with her already slated weaknesses to corrupt purge and I feel she will do just fine with this


These are all I have at present..though do help me share more ideas if you have them^^

Comments