Nightmare Edition PS4 Digital Version?
I am curious if there is a digital download for the Nightmare Edition on Ps4 Store. I only see the Special Edition in which I do not want because of the Nightmare Edition seems to be a way better deal.
Thanks.
I am curious if there is a digital download for the Nightmare Edition on Ps4 Store. I only see the Special Edition in which I do not want because of the Nightmare Edition seems to be a way better deal.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe this is only physical as of right now. I work at GameStop and haven’t seen anything about the game being sold digitally. Why not just get the physical copy? The game case looks so awesome.
Alright thanks, and I don't own physical copies of games because they can get lost/destroyed also takes up physical space.
Ah I understand my friend.
But yeah, no problem 💜